Training and Development
We pride ourselves on the quality of our program design and delivery. Each of our programs is tailored to our client’s environment and employee population. For less than the cost of sending employees away, you can have specifically designed training to meet the learning needs of your organization.
There are four phases to our approach:
- Phase I - Learning about your organization
- Phase II - Customizing the training
- Phase III- Program delivery
- Phase IV - Evaluation/Modification
Understanding Yourself and Others (MBTI)
Improve your ability to communicate, resolve conflict, motivate others and much more with one of our most popular programs. This program uses the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, an inventory styled tool that helps individuals better understand their own unique strengths and the strengths of others.
Based on the research of Carl Jung and Isabel Briggs Myers this tool uses a model of personality type to unlock the understanding of ourselves and others. It has been used successfully for over 40 years and is based on reliable scientific research. MBTI is a powerful tool that is easy to administer. Participant are introduced the eight basic personality functions and how they relate to themselves. These basic concepts are introduced in a three hour introductory workshop.
Follow up workshops provide participants an opportunity to apply this model to:
- Identify work and leadership styles
- Develop communication techniques that improve working relationships
- Identify motivation techniques for people with different personality styles
- Create more effective work and team relationships
- Manage conflict more effectively
Any time a group of people work together they are team building. Our programs are designed to enhance the learning getting participants out of their chair and involved in fun activities that deliver more learning and create more change than any other process. We work with each group to design 3 hour programs to 16 hour programs that make learning seem effortless and fun.
Our core leadership program is based on ten, half day modules. This program is customized to support our client’s corporate culture and has been delivered to first time supervisors/team leads and managers. Each module can be delivered individually.
Our core program includes the following.
- 360º Feedback Debrief
- Motivating Yourself and Others
- Your Leadership Style
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Giving Feedback
- Directing and Delegating
- Managing Change
- Managing Stress
- Team Building and Group Dynamics
What people have said about our program:
- “This is a course I feel you can actually use in the workplace!”
- “Facilitator was excellent and allowed discussion to flow based on the needs of the group.”
- “Very energetic & positive facilitator. Enjoyed the course very much.”
- “Excellent presentation and very informative”